Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and/or regularly update financial models to evaluate financial viability of proposed activities and projects.
- Conduct research and obtain relevant information to support planning and execution.
- Prepare reports and presentations to senior management, shareholders, and third parties.
- Assist in identifying and managing financial, operational, legal, and other types of business risk.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely and successful implementation of projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Management Engineering, Economics or equivalent; applicants with an MBA are encouraged to apply
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in banking, insurance, power or related industry.
- Very familiar with evaluation and financial modelling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Has a deep understanding of trends in capital markets, macroeconomics, competitors, and customer trends
- Possesses excellent written communication skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others
If you are interested to seek employment with us, you may email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org